Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Checking in

     I usually don't write the kind of blog entry where I update you on the latest things in my life (let me know if you'd like me to change that). I usually write funny or strange things meant for entertainment. If this is your first time acquainting yourself with BansheeMilk, I'll give you a quick rundown of who I am. My name is Tony and I like making things. I draw things that pop into my head if they amuse me or are interesting to me in some way. I couldn't log back onto this blog for over a year but after what seems like an eternity, it is back! I also have another blog on Tumblr now and BansheeMilk is a presence on Facebook & Twitter as well. I hope you all will join me over there in addition to here!
     I promise to make the next entry more interesting than this one. Bear with me as I am spinning many plates right now and all of them have copious amounts of easy to spill food on them.

-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment