Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"Tony's Advice For Bloggers."

         When one is deciding what they should Blog about, I feel it is important to remember to exclude magic chants that could cause the death of one's readers. They've done nothing to deserve such mystical animosity so be careful. Just because you are a wizard does not give you the right to wiz on everyone you know. Also, when Blogging, include as many references to He-Man's furry shorts as possible. This could not be more popular I am told by my people who have been doing lots of research with study groups, study gangs, and study brigades.
         And when I say "My People", you should know that I do not mean Robots. Robots are machine men created to water our plants and wash our feet and should always be treated in a friendly manner but held at a distance socially so that they don't forget their place.
         And when I say "Their Place", you should know I do not mean McDonalds. McDonald's is a fast food restaurant most commonly run by a gentleman known to the masses as Ronald and he is a Scottish clown, not a robot.
        And when I say "Scottish clown", you should know I do not mean Zed as played by Sean Connery in the film Zardoz. Zed is an Exterminator who is less brutal and far more intelligent than the Eternals think he is. It is up to Zed to destroy the artificial intelligence known as The Tabernacle.
        And when I say "Tabernacle', you should know I do not mean a Blog. A Blog should always contain a genuine intellect promoting the most pertinent feelings and information about it's author. Things like, "The peas at my local grocer leave much to be desired" or "How about this weather? It sure does give me super boners."

written by Tony Santiago, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment