Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Costumes QUICK!

     I thought about wearing my Andy Rooney getup for Halloween. Then I pondered being Nick Nolte or Noam Chomsky. Halloween is easy for hippies, I bet. They already kinda act like zombies. Just put some fake blood at the mouth and they're ready to go. I probably won't dress up but if I do, here are some options I am pondering:
1. Burt Reynolds.
2. The Ghost Steve Jobs (he's a friendly ghost)
3. Batman Eating Toast (I like keeping toast with me)
4. Sanchez (a guy I just made up so I could walk around doing a cool spanish accent)

     I have never understood why some costumes are considered "Wrong" to do. Like Hitler. Sure he's evil. But so is Dracula. Now some may argue, "Hey Tony, Hitler was real. Dracula is not."
Fine. Then what about Vlad the Impaler, a real guy that Dracula was based on. Nobody would get mad at that yet, Hitler is not cool? I don't wanna dress up as Hitler. I just think it should be allowed.
Really, I want to be Orville Redenbacher. Like Batman, he was a good guy who could come off a tad creepy. (Cuz he would chew as he stared into the camera smiling.)

written by Tony Santiago, share this, Dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment