Thursday, November 24, 2011

8 Things I Am Thankful For

Well, it's Thanksgiving. That time of year when you see stuffing and despite it's features...you eat some.
That time we all go over the list of things we are thankful for. Here's mine:

1. I rarely see El Caminos anymore. Such a dumb vehicle. Is it a car? Is it a truck? I don't know. And in spanish, El Camino means 'The Road' or 'The Path'. You're starting to hate it now, huh?

2. We live in a world where a quick search may turn up good music or Tacos.

3. The DVR on my cable allows me to fast forward past musical performances in the Macy's Day parade.

4. Turkey comes in differnt colors, like dark meat, light meat and Indigo.

5. Stuffing can be used to stuff anything. Turkeys, ducks, the bodies in my TuffShed.

6. Santa is preparing for Christmas as we speak. Also, he is in preparation for the final war between the robots and the zombies who lay waste to one another through lasers and biting. (This may have been a dream I had)

7. Dogs and Cats have yet to merge sexually to create a terrible animal called a cog, or a dat. Or a Banky BooNoo. (I can't be in charge of naming it, okay?)

8. As the weather gets colder Mailmen wear funny hats.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

written by Tony Santiago

No comments:

Post a Comment