Monday, August 29, 2011

"I Said Something Cool."

             A friend asked me what the difference between a comedian and a regular person with a good sense of humor is. I said, "A comedian doesn't have to put an exclamation point after a funny tweet."
I am telling you because I looked pretty badass and you would have gasped and bought me a beer or a large thing if you were there. 
            Of course, it is the kind of bullshit answer entertainers give to good questions because we are narcissists. It sounds like it should be in a quote book, huh? The kind of phrase where you might say, "That guy is awesome!! But I don't want him to come over for lunch. Ever."
           And you're right. I wouldn't even like your food probably. Well, it depends. What are you having?

written by Tony Santiago, all rights reserved.

1 comment: